泰國游記英語
❶ 泰國旅遊景點英文介紹
1,曼谷泰國大王宮(Grand palace, Bangkok, Thailand)
Bangkok Thailand's grand palace, also known as the Palace Museum, is the palace of the king of Thailand's Bangkok dynasty king I to king viii.
(曼谷泰國大王宮又稱故宮,是泰國曼谷王朝一世王至八世王的王宮。)
The grand palace covers a total area of 218,400 square meters and is located in the center of the capital Bangkok.
(大王宮的總面積為21.84萬平方米,位於首都曼谷市中心。)
Nestled beside the chao phraya river, it is the most spectacular collection of ancient buildings in Bangkok.
(依偎在湄南河畔,是曼谷市內最為壯觀的古建築群。)
2,玉佛寺(The jade Buddha temple)
Jade Buddha temple is located in the northeast corner of Bangkok grand palace.
(玉佛寺位於曼谷大王宮的東北角。)
It is the most famous buddhist temple in Thailand and one of the three national treasures of Thailand.
(是泰國最著名的佛寺,也是泰國三大國寶之一。)
The jade Buddha temple, built in 1784, is part of the grand palace of Thailand.
(建於1784年的玉佛寺是泰國大王宮的一部分,面積約佔大王宮的1/4。)
3,普吉島(Island of phuket)
Phuket, the "pearl" of the andaman sea and the largest island in Thailand, is a typical tourist resort in southeast Asia.
(泰國最大的島嶼、安達曼海的「珍珠」普吉島是東南亞具有代表性的旅遊度假勝地。)
4,芭堤雅(pattaya)
Pattaya, famous for its sunshine, sand beach and seafood, is known as the "Oriental Hawaii" and is a world famous new seaside resort.
(芭堤雅,以陽光、沙灘、海鮮名揚天下,被譽為「東方夏威夷」,是世界著名的新興海濱旅遊度假勝地。)
5,皮皮島(phi)
phi island is about 20 kilometers southeast of phuket, Thailand.
(皮皮島位於泰國普吉島東南約20公里處。)
It is a sister island of two main islands, the big pipi in the north and the small pipi in the south.
(是由兩個主要島嶼(北部的大皮皮島和南部的小皮皮島)組成的姐妹島。)
❷ 剛剛看泰國旅遊攻略,有個防騙的帖子,緊急情況報警1155可是只能用英語或者泰語,這樣看來不敢去了呢
我什麼時候能上飛機呢?
When can i board the plane?
2.你好,我應該什麼時候辦理登機手續呢? Hi,what time am i supposed to check in? 3.給你登機牌。
Give you a boarding pass .
4.我覺得我在買票的時候已經付過了,這是 收據。
I think i ve already paid that when i bought my ticket,and have is the receipt. 5.我不太清楚,我是第一次乘飛機。
I dont know exactly ,its my first time to take a flight. 6.你好,我要替我的女兒登記登機。
Hi ,i need to check in for my daughter. 7.旅旅途順利。
Have a great flight !
二.在飛機上 on the plane
1.請就坐,並系好安全帶。
Please be seated and fasten your seat belts
2.對不起,我可以把我的包放在我旁邊的這個空位上嗎?
Excuse me,may I pat my bag on this empty seat beside me? empty英音:['empti]
4.都有什麼呢? (指你上飛機用餐時問人家有什麼好吃的菜) What do you have? 5.請給我一杯可樂。
ill have a coke,please.
6.請把隨身行李放在上面的行李櫃里。
Please stow you carry-on luggage in the overhead compartment. compartment英音:[kəm'pɑ:tmənt]
三.通過海關 Going Through Customs
1. 你好,海關檢查在哪裡辦呢?
Hello ,where do i go through the customs inspection? inspection英音:[in'spekʃən]
2.我可能看你的機票護照和健康證明嗎?
May i see your ticket passport and health certificate? certificate英音:[sə'tifikit] 3. 你有東西要申報嗎?
Do you have your customs declaration? declaration英音:[,deklə'reiʃən] 4. 你有應繳稅的東西嗎?
Have you anything tiable? tiable英音:['dju:tiəbl] 5. 我已經填好申報表的所有欄目了。
I ve filled in those items listed in the form
四.登記住宿 Registering
1. 我訂了房間現在想辦理住宿登記。
I made a reservation and I'd like to check in. reservation英音:[,r e z ə' v e i ʃ ə n] 2. 請填寫這張登記卡好嗎?
Would you fill out this registration card? registration英音:[,redʒi'streiʃən] 3.你好,我可以把行李先寄存在酒店裡嗎?
Hello, I can put in our luggage storage at the hotel it? storage英音:['stɔ:ridʒ] 4. 請你填寫一下登記表好嗎?
Would you mind filling in the registration form? 5. 我在房間號下面該填寫什麼呢?
What should I fill in under Room Number
6. 這是520房間的鑰匙和房卡,請保管好,服務生會帶你到房的。
Here's the key to Room 520 and your room card,please , keep them,And the bellman will show you up. 7. 有什麼要幫忙的?
What can I do for you?
8.順便問一下,現在去看一下房間方便嗎?
By the way , would it be convenient to see the room now? 9. 我想確定一下,我預定的房間。 I 'like to confirm my reservation confirm英音:[kən'fə:m] reservation英音:[,rezə'veiʃən] 10. 能用一下你的筆嗎?
Can I use your pen for a minute,please? 11. 我可以再次確認一下你離開的時間嗎? May I reconfirm you departure date? 12. 你能幫我一下嗎? Can you help me? Would you please help me? 13. 我需要你的幫助。 I need your help. 14. 謝謝 Thank you ! 15. 不客氣Not at all 單詞:
單人間 single room
雙人間:double room
高級雙人間:Superior Double Room
豪華雙人間:Deluxe double room
離開日期:date of departure (departure英音:[di'pɑ:tʃə]) Check in : 入住登記 (check in英音:['tʃek in])
var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = 'http://static.pay..com/resource/chuan/ns.js'; document.body.appendChild(script);
check out: 結帳離開 (check out英音:['tʃek aut]) luggage : 行李 (luggage英音:['lʌgidʒ])
stewardess 空姐 (stewardess英音:['stju:ədis]) passenger :旅客 (passenger英音:['pæsindʒə]) captain: 機長(captain英音:['kæptin])
guest :客人(guest英音:[gest])
receptionist : 接待員(receptionist英音:[ri'sepʃənist]) signature: 簽名 (signature英音:['signitʃə])
五.請人拍照 Aking someone for Taking pictures
1.能幫我拍張照片嗎?
Could you please take our picture?
2.打擾了,能幫我們拍張照片嗎?只要按一下這個鍵就好了?
Excuse me,could you take a photo for us? Just press this button. 3.你們准備好了嗎?是的,我們准備好了?請笑一笑,好。 Are you ready? Yes ,we are. Please smile, OK. 4.太好了!
That is wonderful!
5.但你能告訴我怎樣使用這個相機嗎?
But can you tell me how to use the camera? 6.茄子 Cheese!
7.非常感謝!Thank you very much!
8.保持不動,笑一個,再來一張。
Keep the pose and cheese,one more,please. 9.再拍一張,好嗎? One more ,please. 10.我為你拍照,好嗎? May I take you picture?
六.問路:Asking for Directions
1.你能告訴我去上海賓館(酒店)的路嗎?
Can you tell me the way to the Shanghai Hotel ,please? 2.打擾了,你能告訴我動物園在哪裡嗎?
Excuse me, would you please tell me where the zoo is ? 3.你能告訴我我應該坐哪一輛車嗎?
Could you tell me which bus should I take? 4.公共汽車站在哪裡呢? Where is the bus stop?
5.從這里步行到動物園要多久呢?
How long does it take to go to the zoo from here on foot? 6.沿著這條街,一直走到紅綠燈口。
Go along the street until you get to some traffic lights. 7.對不起,我對這里也不熟。
I am sorry, I am a stranger here myself.